POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is everything working yet? : Re: Is everything working yet? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is everything working yet?
From: gonzo
Date: 12 Jun 2003 19:25:01
Message: <web.3ee90b1e21db8a14a0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

>Everything is there as far as I can tell.  All current messages show up,
>too.  Which message (message id, please) do you think is missing?
>
>    Thorsten

>Thorsten Froehlich
>e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg
>
>I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.
>Visit POV-Ray on the web: http://mac.povray.org

In P.B.I. none of these show an image in I.E.6...

  http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/32009/  (bliss wallpaper)
  http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/32010/  (piano)
  http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/32014/  (texture macro)

The first two (bliss & piano) I have previously viewed the image in outlook
express where they showed up fine.  The third one (texture) I haven't tried
yet in outlook, but in I.E. there's nothing there.

Likewise in P.B.S-F I get nothing on these...
  http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/32023/
  http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/32022/

After looking at the dates, all the ones that don't work were posted while
the webview was down.  Everything posted after it was back up seems to be
fine.

RG